We have the winner! The question ‘If you were to start Baserow again, Would you change anything?’ got the most votes
Thanks to everyone for the participation!
For anyone who missed out on the AMA, we conducted last week — great news! You can now check out the recap of everything we were talking about: Baserow AMA Recap: real-time talk with the Baserow co-founders Bram Wiepjes and Olivier Maes on Reddit // Baserow.
As we promised we want to GIVEAWAY a free Premium of Baserow for 1 year for 2 seats for the best question. Below you can find the voting, we already selected the 12 best questions or our opinion and now we invite you to participate and help us to choose one winner.
Rules are simple:
- Vote for the question you like the most.
- Voting will be open for 4 days.
- On Monday, August 22, we will announce a winner.
Let’s start, and make sure to put your vote
- If you were to start Baserow again, Would you change anything?
- How are you approaching the B2B side of marketing ?
- What is the one feature you are most proud of?
- Why is Baserow open source? Why is it important?
- How solid is the company and how sustainable is the business going?
- How do you prioritize your features?
- Future of self-hosting baserow - since company policy does only allow on-premise solutions.
- As regulations evolve and people become more conscious of their digital footprint (we’ve already seen instances of this in our forum), how do you see the importance of privacy and security playing out, particularly in the no-code space?
- Where do you see no-code headed in the short- and long-term?
- What are the 10 most prominent plugins/extensions you/the community are working on? Like forms, cal.com, mobirise, stripe
- What is the roadmap for the next 2 years?
- Who are the developers working on baserow right now, are they full time employees?
Thanks in advance! You know we value the opinion of our community a lot, so go ahead and put your vote