Cannot restart container baserow-caddy-1

Hi,

I’m kind of new to this. Studied the doc 4 days before I could begin. Everything seems to be starting well except this error. What does this mean. I have the Caddy fie in the root directory.

Error response from daemon: Cannot restart container baserow-caddy-1: failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting “/Caddyfile” to rootfs at “/etc/caddy/Caddyfile”: mount /Caddyfile:/etc/caddy/Caddyfile (via /proc/self/fd/9), flags: 0x5000: not a directory: unknown:

Hello @Minyoi, welcome to the Baserow community :wave:

Please provide all the missing details about the issue you are experiencing using this template: *READ ME FIRST* Technical Help FAQs - #2 by nigel. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Minyoi,

The issue will be that /Caddyfile doesn’t exist it would be worth checking your mount points in the container to make sure that /Caddyfile points to where your caddy file is, If it is in the same directory try changing the volume to ./Caddyfile and see if that helps.

Looks like the $PWD variable used inside our docker-compose.yml file isn’t supported by your version of docker-compose.

You should replace it with the path to the folder that contains your docker-compose.yml

1 Like

Thanks for your response. The image below is my path. Not exactly sure what I’m missing.

You need to open and edit docker-compose.yml and find $PWD and replace it with the full path to the directory that docker-compose.yml is found in.

2 Likes

Worked like magic. Thanks a million.