Emails not sending from Heroku install

Please fill in the questionnaire below.

Technical Help Questionnaire

Have you read and followed the instructions at

Answer: Can read it as your link is broken and showing page saying: Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Self-Hosted Installation and Setup Questions

Delete this section if you are using Baserow.io.

How have you self-hosted Baserow.

What are the specs of the service or server you are using to host Baserow.

Which version of Baserow are you using.

Bad request 400

How have you configured your self-hosted installation?

These are the Config Vars set up in Heroku Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 11.44.56|190x499

What commands if any did you use to start your Baserow server?

./baserow.sh backend-cmd manage sync_templates

/bin/sh -c ./baserow.sh\ start

Describe the problem

I installed Baserow on Heroku following the guide on your site (I can’t add the link as this ticket won’t allow me to add more than 2 links)

For some reason it doesn’t seem to be sending emails (such as welcome emails and reset emails), even though the Mailgun add-on was added.

I’ve noticed that the email configuration found in the link below has different environment variables to the ones added automatically by Mailgun. Do I need to add the environment variables listed in the installation configuration page (again I can’t add a link as your ticket isn’t allowing me to add any) to connect Baserow on Heroku to Mailgun? If so, how shall I do that?

Describe, step by step, how to reproduce the error or problem you are encountering.

When trying to reset a password at /forgot-password

Provide screenshots or include share links showing:

N/A

How many rows in total do you have in your Baserow tables?

Please attach full logs from all of Baserow’s services

Hey @AlexEd,

I’m sorry your having problems with Baserow.
Does this link with the instructions work for you? *READ ME FIRST* Technical Help FAQs - #2 by nigel

For Baserow to correctly handle email functionality, these environment variables must be set as specified in the email configuration section: Configuring Baserow // Baserow.

Once done, you can go to Admin->Health and verify that Baserow is correctly sending emails.

I hope this helps,
davide