Last modified by specific field

Hello @Thomasqqq, we already have both the ‘Last modified’ and ‘Last modified by’ fields available in Baserow. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Olgatrykush - thanks for getting back to me.

But in the topic - Last modified by field - we need to be able select what fields, we need to check for a last modifed.
Eg. using a integration tool, we are looking for modifed fields, to find changes, but normally we want to be able to check just a few fields, and not all in the database/table. this is due to, if i want to post back the integration status for that row (completed/failed) then the integration will loop for each rows as the status is updated…

Also automations, if based on update a field - i want to autofill some other fields in the same database, it will just loop as last modifed will be today()…

@olgatrykush i forgot to tag you on my reply.

Apologies for the confusion.

Last modified by field - we need to be able select what fields, we need to check for a last modifed.

This request has been approved, and I have created an issue on GitLab for you to track the progress: Last modified by specific field (#2356) · Issues · Baserow / baserow · GitLab. I will also discuss the priority of its implementation with the team. I will keep you posted on this.

Hey folks, since more people are requesting the “Last modified by specific field” feature, we’ve moved it higher up on our priority list. As soon as there are updates on the issue, I will post them here. :slightly_smiling_face: