Adjust Row height in baserow

Hello,
Is it possible to adjust the row height in baserow?

a standard 2x or 3x the height? for long text, the viewable text is very less. i wish there was an option to increase the height

Thanks

4 Likes

Hello @computersrmyfriends, that’s not possible but I’ve shared your feedback with our Product Designer and Michał agreed that it might be a great improvement for our UI.

I changed the category of your request from ‘Feedback’ to ‘Feature ideas’, and we’ll discuss it with the team internally. Meanwhile, we’ll see if other users are interested in this (by checking the number of votes the feature will get) :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @computersrmyfriends! Just wanted to give you a quick update on your request: we plan to make it possible to change the row heights in Baserow. We have an idea to make the row height configurable per view, and you can keep track of the progress through this issue: Configurable row height per view (#340) · Issues · Baserow / baserow · GitLab. If you have any suggestions on how we can implement this feature, please feel free to comment directly on GitLab.

1 Like

@olgatrykush wow, that is great! I am very excited to see this feature being implemented. It will really provide better visibility to see a few more lines,especially on long text without having to click on the cells. :+1: