Baserow 1.21 brought to life many of our most requested features, check out the details đź‘€

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that Baserow 1.21 is out today and we’re super excited about it! We’ve packed in a bunch of awesome features and improvements, including:

→ Row change history, so you can easily track changes made to your rows.

→ Advanced filtering, to help you find exactly what you need faster.

→ Edit values directly in the row edit modal of a relationship, making it even easier to manage your data.

→ We’ve also added file fields in the lookup field type, making it more convenient to work with file attachments.

→ Last visited view, a feature that remembers the last view you were on, so you can pick up where you left off on your next visit.

And that’s not all! If you want to dive into the details, you can check them out right here. :rocket:

8 Likes

Yay! Also glad to see that this is queryable: Baserow API spec

^ the endpoint includes the user object of who made the change whereas a webhook pointing at the same table doesn’t.

1 Like

This is great! However, I have noticed that the shortcut key ctrl + F for searching records is not functioning on this release. I hope it will fix on the next version. :grin:

I’ve just checked with the team, and it appears that we changed the shortcut to Ctrl/Command + Shift + S because Ctrl/Command + F was preventing users from opening the native search in some cases.

We’ll update this info in the user docs. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi Olga, on Windows, Ctrl+S opens the “save page as” dialog in Chrome. Am I missing something? Also it would be super helpful if the docs were searchable. Thank you!

You need to use “Ctrl+Shift+S”.