🚀 Baserow 1.27 is here, with 6 times faster formulas, new theme settings, external calendar sync, official Helm chart, improved row select modal, and more

:tada: Baserow 1.27 includes many community-awaited features. Meet:

• Optimized Baserow’s performance, making formulas run up to 600% faster.
  • Theme settings for Table and Input elements.
  • External calendar synchronization.
  • Improved row selection modal.
  • Official Helm chart for self-hosting.
  • Ability to join data via the API.
  • Ability to change the primary field.
  • Filtering for text-based lookup fields.
  • New homepage and sidebar.
  • Nested collection elements.
  • Highlighted rows for easy identification of edited content.
  • Clickable URLs in lookup fields.
  • Automatic creation of reverse relationships when adding rows in the select modal.
  • Added custom fields during onboarding.
  • Show the Baserow version in the settings page.

:point_right: Get the details! :point_left:

5 Likes

It’s the simple things for me :relieved:

Another good release, thank you baserow team. To be honest I’m kind of overwhelmed now as the number of features grow. The styling options for app builder are great, it allows the app builder to move beyond a simple form builder. As someone who built an app on top of baserow, the regular introduction of new features on baserow means my app keeps getting more features to the benefit of my users at no cost to me, it’s quite amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you @lucw! It’s incredibly motivating to read feedback like yours. :raised_hands:

I really appreciate active row highlighting, row select modal improvements, filtering and URLs for lookups, primary field change. Thanks!

I’d love to see even more UI improvements, particularly for keyboard shortcuts, table navigation and selections! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @dev-rd, we appreciate your feedback a lot! More UI improvements are definitely coming. Please feel free to share any features you’re missing as new feature requests (if they don’t already exist).