Baserow date formate on n8n

I’ve formatted a date on n8n to send to baserow but I can’t get it to work.
The import works when I try to send all fields other than this one.
So I guess that’s where the problem lies.
Does anyone know how I should format my date from n8n so that it is accepted on baserow?
Also, if you have any documentation on all the formats that need to be taken into account for the different types of fields, I’d be interested.

Provide screenshots or include share links showing:

<!--- ![n8n-baserow|690x418](upload://7zZxISyBdfWYAoZF11e8hP9HmdB.jpeg) 1. Your Baserow Database and all of it's tables Baserow database : 77820 Table : 210888 2. Any relevant Baserow tables and all of their fields The date field connected_on 3. Any relevant Baserow views #### How many rows in total do you have in your Baserow tables? Even with one row it don't work #### Please attach full logs from all of Baserow's services NodeApiError: Bad request - please check your parameters at Object.baserowApiRequest (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Baserow/GenericFunctions.js:27:15) at runMicrotasks () at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:96:5) at Object.execute (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-nodes-base/dist/nodes/Baserow/Baserow.node.js:182:40) at Workflow.runNode (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-workflow/dist/Workflow.js:652:28) at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/n8n/node_modules/n8n-core/dist/WorkflowExecute.js:596:53

Hi,

Baserow uses the ISO date format which is YYYY-MM-DD. You can use the JavaScript function toISOString() to get the date in the correct format.

If you only need the date without time or other information you can also use
{ $node["Name of the node"].json["start_date"].slice(0,10)}}

This takes the first 10 characters from a date which results in YYYY-MM-DD

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your help, I will try with this :pray: