Hi! We use the Airtable as a database for our Bubble’s web-application. And we have outgrown some it’s limitations:
– 100 000 records per database – we requiere to keep more data;
– 5 API requests per second – our web-app works very slow with this restriction.
I’am considering Baserow as an Airtable’s alternative for our project and I want to ask a few questions, which will help me to make a desicion.
- How many rows I can keep in Baserow database?
- How many API-calls per second I can do from other applications to my database in Baserow?
- Can I import 40 000 rows in one table by CSV? And how I can do it?