Broken automation with Make

Describe the problem

Describe, step by step, how to reproduce the error or problem you are encountering.

Hello, I’m trying to create a quite simple automation with Make : each time I have a new subscriber on Moosend, create the matching row on a Baserow table. And I get an error on the Baserow side (fig 1) but I don’t understand the error log on Make: “[400][Collection]” (fig 2). I think I correctly set up the connection with the Baserow API token (fig 3 et 4), but since it’s not working, I’m not so sure. Where do you think I screwed up ?

Provide screenshots or include share links showing:

The broken automation:

The error log on Make:

The API connection with Baserow on Make:

The token menu in Baserow:

How many rows in total do you have in your Baserow tables?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi,

Your connection looks ok on the screenshots.
There are a couple of things you can test to solve this:

1. Open the Connections panel in Make and check My Baserow connection. Click the Verify button next to the name of the connection to check if your connection is ok.
  2. If the connection is ok. you need to test the input from Moosend. Replace the inputs like 1. Custom fiels: Nom with some hard-coded content like your own name. You can test it by running your automation manually.
  3. If this works, you need to check the input from Moosend to see if all the datatypes are correct.

Regards
Frederik

1 Like

[Solved issue]

It was indeed a problem with the date format from Moosend that didn’t match the one on Baserow (quite obvious when you see it of course).

Now everything works smoothly!

Once gain, thanks @frederikdc for your help!

1 Like