I have started working on a comics database since i have a large collection of them. The books template doesn’t work for me since this is different from how comics work.
I made 4 tables
Comic = Comic
Uitgever = Publisher
Serie = Series (I think )
Personages = Characters
Comic has the following structure
Uitgeverij has the following structure
Serie has the following structure
Personages has the following structure
The only formula i have used is this one
It shows me in different tables, in how many comics the character appears, how many comics i have of a certain series, how many comics i have from a certain publisher.
When i am adding content it feels ok like i made it. Maybe some of you would have done it differently.