Creating a relational link between tables in different databases

Hi,
New to Baserow, trying to set up separate databases for two different activity types but I know there are people in one that will be in the other. Is it possible to create a relational link to a table in another database? From my testing it doesn’t appear to be possible.
Best wishes,
Briony

Hi, a lot of questions are already asked so it is always good to search the community. I think this will answer your question.

Thanks Peter, I did try searching relational link, databases, didn’t get anything with this answer, kept getting entries on how to create the link between tables in a database. I’m not very technical so probably put my search terms in ineffectively. For now then the functionality doesn’t exist. Will rethink my structure!

FYI @Briony if you were attempting to use different databases to better organize your tables we will be making this much nicer soon by letting you organize your tables into folders of some sort within the same database. See this issue for more details and feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions for how this feature would work best for you: Sections for views/tables (#1017) · Issues · Bram Wiepjes / baserow · GitLab

1 Like