Details on scheduled maintenance and downtime on June 13 ⚙️

:mega: Important Notice!

We have scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 13, starting at 05:00 CEST (20:00 PT). Here’s what you need to know:

• The migration process is expected to last about 6 hours.
  • During this time, Baserow will be in read-only mode.
  • Signed-in users will be able to view data, but won’t be able to edit or add new data.
  • API will continue to work, but will only support read operations.
  • You won’t be able to sign-in.

Read the full announcement for more details: Scheduled maintenance and downtime on June 13, 2024 // Baserow

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Unfortunately i didn’t get the information before today …
Is there a way to be 100 % sure to get the notification before ? You could maybe display it directly in a banner in the app several days before ?

We’ve shared the maintenance notification on all our social channels, community forum, on the website top banner for a couple of a days, and to everyone who’s signed up to our newsletter. I’d recommend signing up for the newsletter to stay up to date.

I can’t log in, I was connected and logged out because I hadn’t seen the scheduled maintenance information yet, when I tried to go back in I couldn’t go back

"Action not completed.
The action couldn’t be completed because an unknown error has occurred."

When will the maintenance be done? It says that the servers will be down for 6 hours, but it’s already down for 8 and a half hours. and there is not a single announcement or an update about the situation… It says " The exact time frame and additional details will be announced soon" but there is no any additional data (on https://status.baserow.org)

1 Like

I will sign up thanks
As a daily user, I missed the information that there were maintenance scheduled for an entire day and my company is impacted by this maintenance (not a usual one though !)

I may be incompetent, that’s an option, but the way you communicate about this kind of maintenance should be more offensive.

Hi @Change, apologies for the inconvenience. It took a little bit longer than expected because we ran into an unexpected scenario. We’ve tried to keep everyone up to date (x.com and Update on the maintenance on June 13th).

Hi @kouv, thank you for the feedback. We’ll keep that in mind if we ever need to schedule maintenance in the future. We’re now running our services on a different platform that should limit or prevent downtime in the future.

1 Like