πŸ‘€ Do we have experimentalists here?

As you know, our team is always working on new features, updates, and improvements. Community feedback plays a big role in these processes, and now we want to give back by inviting the biggest Baserow enthusiasts to check how all works behind the scenes :mag:

With the idea to leverage what we believe to be two of our greatest strengths β€” our outstanding community, and our development team, we came up with the Testers Guild.

What is it? This is a place where our users could get sneak peeks and early access to the upcoming Baserow features to play around and share feedback with us.

How will you access features? We will provide you with a link to a separate environment where all unreleased features will be available for you to try them out. You need to be aware that some of the risks are involved β€” something may be broken or work a bit incorrectly, so we don’t advise you to use important data for the trial sessions.

Important note! Please don’t consider this idea as a chance for us to have free testings made by our users, not at all. By testing, we mean that you will try out new features as you usually do, but before anyone else. Prior to giving you the early access, we will do all tests by ourselves as we do before any public release.

So, our question is β€” would you love to be the first to try new features in Baserow? Put your vote below to help us validate the idea of the program.

• I would love to!
  • Sounds interesting, but I don’t think I have time for that!
  • I may join if you offer something back.
  • No, I prefer using already polished features.

0 voters

Thanks in advance, and maybe soon the Baserow Testers Guild will come alive :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes