Enhancement Request: Improving Visibility of Grouped Fields in Publicly Shared Views

Dear Baserow Team,

I would like to suggest an enhancement regarding the visibility of fields in publicly shared views, specifically when some fields are grouped.

Currently, if certain fields are hidden and included in the grouped view within a table, these fields do not appear in the publicly shared view. Moreover, they are also not visible in the grouped section of the table view.

This poses a challenge in scenarios where sharing a comprehensive view of the data with external stakeholders is necessary. The ability to display grouped fields in public views, while maintaining the organized structure, would be highly beneficial.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to any improvements that can be made in future updates.

Noted @Preview7282! Let me discuss this request with the team. :ok_hand:

Hello @Preview7282, we think the issue might be related to a bug we recently discovered: Group by function is broken in public views when the group by field is hidden (#2469) · Issues · Baserow / baserow · GitLab. Could you confirm if this is the case?