Footer aggregations should adhere to filters

Footer aggregations are currently not adhering to filters. Whenever a filter is applied, the footer aggregations seem to include all records, not only the filtered ones.

Can you give an example of that. Maybe with a shared link?

For me it works. It updates automatically. I give you a small table where i tested it.
https://baserow.petermathijssen.nl/public/grid/6JPhMNb_xt5qKvmJK-R7YZdIef5t-ZKTypXupJLxGc0

I have a column with the type number and a footer aggregation “sum”. When I apply a filter, the sum stays the same. It briefly shows that it’s updating the sum, but the result is the same. I’m on Firefox (Fennec) for Android, maybe it’s browser specific issue. I also tried with a different mobile browser, but the same result. I currently have no access to a desktop browser to test it further.

Tested it only with number of rows on my Android chrome and it works. I am also not at my laptop at the moment to test with sum.

Tested it on prod and can confirm the behaviour.
sum-bug

1 Like

Issue created: Aggregations over numbers (potentially others too) don't respect filters (#1006) · Issues · Bram Wiepjes / baserow · GitLab

1 Like

The fix has been merged. Should be released soon.

3 Likes

Very cool, thanks a lot

1 Like