Groupby blocks divided into severall parts

Hi!

I would like to share a weird behavior occurring with a group by view.

In some cases (I didnt manage to understand exactly when), some groups are separated in two (sometimes more) parts as shown in the following screen in which the group of the items having both Team and EGQ tags is divided into two parts (one with 5 items and the other one with 2 items). The overall count is fine (7 for both).

Is this a bug/issue ? Or am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?

Thanks for your help!
Asan :fox_face:

Hey @asan, could you please show or share how the group by is set? Maybe you have some other filters or sorting enabled?

Hi Olga,

They are two filters, the groupby and no sorting. Here are some screens to show what filter/sorting are activated and how :

Sélection_164

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks @asan!

I’ll ask the dev team to check your case.

Hi @asan, I suspect that this actually a bug. Would you be able to give us more insights into your data? We would need to be able to reproduce the scenario to figure out what’s going wrong specifically?

Hi!
How can I help? What insight would you need?
I created a fake table and I can’t reproduce that behavior.
Howver, exploring what’s happening on my actual table, I realized that it could come from the filter (and not from the group by) because when I filter on my field, I get this result:

Any idea?
Let me know what you need to investigate,
Thanks,

I’m not really sure why this is happening based on the screenshot. Would you be able to share the view in Baserow publicly, and share that with me? It can also be shared privately. Then I can take a look at the raw data. Thanks!

Hi Bram,
Thanks for your message, I’ve just sent a private message.

Thanks for sharing @asan. We’ll look into it as soon as possible.