Help on creating linked time tables

Hi. I have to create a time table for 4 different days, each of them should show what time an event will take place and where, similar to how an agenda works. To do so, I was creating 4 different tables (one for each day): on rows i was putting time slots and on columns i was placing available locations. Each box is linked to a row in a different table where there are all the events scheduled. The problem is that Baserow creates too many new attributes that generate confusion on the latter table. Is there a way to link a row from a table to another one without creating the link on both sides? I hope I made myself understood. Thx in advance.

Hello @_2ale! First of all, welcome to Baserow :wave:

So, by using the ‘Link to table’, when you link two records together, the relation is mirrored in the other table. See the screenshots below :point_down:

Is this the problem you are referring to?

Exactly @olgatrykush, I would like to know if it’s possible avoiding this in my situation. I tried to hide the columns from one side but that’s not what I’m looking for.

Thx in advance :pray:t2:

Hey-hey, for now, all you can do is hide the field in the other table, but we’re already working on this feature and it will be implemented in the next release — Baserow 1.12. See the details here: Allow not creating a reversed relationship with the link row field (#1063) · Issues · Bram Wiepjes / baserow · GitLab.

Thanks @olgatrykush. Do you know when the next version will be released?

We plan to release 1.12 at the end of August — beginning of September.