With the influx of emails coming, attachments can easily be lost among the other emails in your inbox.
In this tutorial, we will explore saving the contents of an email to a Baserow database. We’ll show you how to link email data to Baserow quickly and easily!
We will use Baserow, Make (formerly Integromat) and Email:
- Search and filter through emails
- Make integration monitor a specific inbox so that when new emails are added, it automatically processes those items
- Extract relevant data from emails in real-time
- Downloads attachments from emails and uploads them to Dropbox.
- Insert a row in a pre-configured Baserow database and adds email content to the database.
Now let’s start building How to Automatically Save Email Attachments to a Database // Baserow.