At Baserow, we leverage our tool to streamline and optimize our internal operations. In this blog post, we will give you a behind-the-scenes look at our internal Baserow setup — a custom Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) generator tool designed to improve our marketing efforts.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add campaign parameters to URLs and optimize marketing campaign efforts with Baserow. Let’s get started!
- Set up a Baserow database.
- Create tables in the Baserow database.
- Populate the campaign name table.
- Populate the campaign medium table.
- Populate the campaign source table.
- Populate the URL generator table.
- Create UTM-tagged URLs with a UTM code generator.