How to get text to wrap within a cell

Are you using our SaaS platform (Baserow.io) or self-hosting Baserow?

SaaS

What do you need help with?

Now that we have the ability to adjust row heights to be taller, how can we get the text to wrap and fill up the space? So far the taller rows haven’t been as helpful as I thought they would be.

Please attach screenshots or videos if they help illustrate your question.

I too would like to see text wraping in long text fields. I don’t understand the purpose of having row height options if the text is only one row high regardless. I have tried a couple different browsers to see if that would make a difference, but it didn’t.

Thank you! Loving Baserow.io so far!!

Hello @jhenry @genealogy, makes sense! Let me bring this feedback to the team. I’ll keep you posted! :slightly_smiling_face: