How to link Baserow rows in bulk with automation?

Hello,
I am relatively new to Baserow and I am trying to link two tables by ID.
I have been following this article to help me: How to link Baserow rows in bulk with automation // Baserow
but I am stuck at step 6. Add the Baserow node to get rows. I get stuck on the part where is states " Next, we need to get the [row ID]or [primary field]for each organization from the Organizations table."

Once at step 6, I am able to upload and “get many” rows for Dataset 1, but when I try to do the same for Dataset 2, the system seems to slow and lose connection. Has anyone had this problem as well?

Hello @Evgekrv, first of all, welcome to the Baserow community! :wave:

Our content lead, @Juliet, wrote this tutorial. Perhaps you experienced the same problems while preparing it?

Hi @Evgekrv, I also remember losing connection several times when working with n8n. I am not sure what exactly causes it, perhaps @joffcom would know more.

Hey hey,

@Evgekrv when you lose the connection what happens? Is it like a full page error or a message on the top right about the connection being lost?

I will run through that article shortly and see what happens :slightly_smiling_face: