How to Prefill for a Link To Table field

Hi all, I cant seem to make form prefilling work for Link To Table fields. What am I doing wrong??

Here is an example.
https://baserow.io/form/hOVGH6epapRIKizu_i5p7eZZUho9eGtZ6jPmWXBKK3k?prefill_People=Bob

Here is a snip from the guide on prefilling which suggests it should work

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!
Same problem here, link-to-table field prefills stopped working since we upgraded from 1.13 to 1.19 :confused:
Thanks,
Asan

Hi,
I still have this problem with prefill link-to-table fields that are not shown in the forms.
However, after more investigating, I can add that prefill values are correctly sent with the expected structure in webhooks which let me think that this is « only » a display problem.
Thanks,
Asan

I can confirm the behaviour. It does in fact select the correct row when using the prefill (so if you were to submit it will submit with the value put in prefill) but it does not show the value in the dropdown correctly.

Issue created: Prefill link row display not working (#1913) · Issues · Baserow / baserow · GitLab

This fix has been merged Resolve "Prefill link row display not working" (!1599) · Merge requests · Baserow / baserow · GitLab and will be included in the next release.