How to treat an empty field in N8N?

I use baserow on my n8n and when I do a search and it returns empty, the baserow api issues an error and not an empty field or just an empty field and this crashes WorkFlow on the N8N. How can this error be handled?

ERROR: The resource you are requesting could not be found
URL_NOT_FOUND

@joffcom could you please help here? :pray:

1 Like

Hey @rafaelrodrigues,

I will take a look at this tomorrow morning when I start work to see what I can do in our Baserow node to improve this.

1 Like

Hey @rafaelrodrigues,

Could you share your workflow with me either here or as a DM so I can take a look? When I try to use Get Many with the search option I am not able to reproduce this, If you can share maybe a simplified Baserow table that can reproduce this as well it would be a massive help.

1 Like

Here’s an example of what happens when you empty the baserow lookup.

I apologize because I think I explained my doubt wrong. But how can I handle this empty field. because I did a number search and if it’s ok the next node is a delete row that he found. and when it is empty it generates the error in the workflow.

Hey @rafaelrodrigues,

Perfect so if it is empty and you want your workflow to continue to the next node under the nodes settings you can tell it to always output data, This will then return an empty item so you can use an if node to check if {{ $json.id }} is not empty then you can add your delete option to the true branch and you should be good to go.