Include fields in API call

Hi!

When I make an API call to list rows that include a related field I am only getting ID and Value from the related field. It would be good to be able to list the other fields too or at least be able to select which fields to include, otherwise I need to gran the ID and make N number of calls to get each row individually.

Hope this makes sense!
Thanks a lot!

Hi @yakito, welcome to the Baserow community! We’re currently working hard on the lookup field that can do exactly that! This will allow you to add an additional field to the table where you can select a link to table field in the current table and a field in the related table. It will add the related values to the table. This will prevent you from having to do additional calls to get the individual rows. We expect to release it next week.

Thats amazing @bram ! Looking forward to test out lookup fields! (please include them in the API too!)
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help in anyway!
Have a great day!

The formula field is also going to be included in the API :slight_smile:. Baserow is API first, that means that you can do everything via the API that you can also do the web-frontend interface.