Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday [August]

Hello community :wave:

This is a thread to welcome all of our new Baserow members. Maybe you are new to the community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our family of tinkerers, so don’t be shy — pop in and introduce yourself! We’re already happy to e-meet you :hugs:

:question: New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: What emojis do you associate databases with?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Francois. I lead a data systems (full stack data science and analytics) team. I am currently evaluating baserow for internal users (but external to my team) to maintain requirements. So far so good, running it inside LXD containers. Next step will be to use an external database and figure out versioning and traceability.

1 Like

Hello Francois, nice to e-meet you and welcome to the Baserow community :wave:

Feel free to share your feedback once you finished testing Baserow!

Hey There,

I’m Jon, I am a community engineer for n8n.io which involves answering support questions and making changes to the nodes we have. During the evenings and weekends I am working on producing a bed for my dog that it won’t be able to destroy easily.

For both of these things I am using Baserow, I am also in the process of writing a couple of blog posts to share a bit more on how I use n8n at home and how I integrate it with n8n which I look forward to sharing with everyone soon.

When I think of databases the first thing I think is :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I like how much easier Baserow makes life.

1 Like

Hello Jonathan, happy to see you here :wave:

As soon as you come up with this kind of bed, tell me. I’ll buy 2 :sweat_smile:
My dogs destroyed 4 beds so far, so I stopped buying new ones and started repairing them by myself :roll_eyes:

And we love hearing that Baserow makes your life easier!