Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday [December]

Hello community :wave:

This is a thread to welcome all of our new Baserow members. Maybe you are new to the community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our family of tinkerers, so don’t be shy — pop in and introduce yourself! We’re already happy to e-meet you :hugs:

Don’t know what to tell? Use the template below:

• My current role is:
  • My current location is:
  • You can ask me about:
  • I use Baserow for:
  • I like Baserow for:

:question: New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: What is a tool you use every single day?

• My current role is: Entrepeneur
  • My current location is: Netherlands, The Hague
  • You can ask me about: Data & Power BI
  • I use Baserow for: exploring possebilities / functionality
  • I like Baserow for: open source
2 Likes

Hello @RobJouvenaar, welcome to the Baserow community :wave:

Nice to e-meet you, Rob. If you have any questions, feedback, or feature ideas — feel free to share them with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Olga, Nice to meet. Can you tell me how i can filter other members, to meat/connect, located in/near The Netherlands?

The members have to tell you where they are from. I don’t think Baserow is allowed to give you that information looking at privacy rules/laws.

I am from the Netherlands. :grinning: I live in Tilburg.

I guess that if members don’t want share their country/location, they just don’t fill it in.
Can we connect (on LinkedIn)? https://www.linkedin.com/in/robjouvenaar/
+31 6 37649039

That’s correct Rob! Users can add their location while filling out the profile, and then this info is public. But there are no ways to filter on location. Only if we add special tags which can be an option :thinking:

Hi all. I’m Martin from Augsburg, Germany. I’m investigating Baserow and try to find out, if we can use it as a tool to migrate away from Libreoffice Calc with some of our associations financial processes.

1 Like

Hello @mado, welcome to the Baserow community :wave:

Thanks for the introduction, we are all happy to e-meet you!

Hey @mado,

If the answer is no I would love to know what the limiting factors are :slightly_smiling_face: