Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday [January/February]

Hello community :wave:

This is a thread to welcome all of our new Baserow members. Maybe you are new to the community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our family of tinkerers, so don’t be shy — pop in and introduce yourself!

Don’t know what to tell? Use the template below:

• My current role is:
  • My current location is:
  • You can ask me about:
  • I use Baserow for:
  • I like Baserow for:

Please reply below to introduce yourself! We’re already happy to e-meet you :hugs:

Hey everyone, I’m Joseph from Appsmith :wave:

• My current role is: Developer Advocate with Appsmith
  • My current location is: Florida
  • You can ask me about: REST/GraphQL API integrations, freelance consulting, Appsmith, guitars, nuclear power
  • I use Baserow for: a backend for Appsmith apps
  • I like Baserow for: open-source!

I recently transitioned to developer relations after years of freelance consulting in low/no-code platforms. Looking forward to learning from the Baserow community and helping others with API integrations!

1 Like

I have been meaning to check out Appsmith for a while.

1 Like

Hello @joseph_appsmith welcome to the Baserow community :wave: We are glad to have you onboard!

Hello and how do you do,
I am very much new to Baserow, so just started to learn.
Myself is a software engineer / project manager for some time, having worked with databases all the while, so I should say I am very familiar with them.

I would like to contribute to Japanese localization and started to work on Weblate.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @masahirominami, and nice to meet you :wave:

We would be extremely grateful if you help us with the Japanese translation! I can see that we are 61% of the way: Baserow - Japanese @ Hosted Weblate :slightly_smiling_face:

@joseph_appsmith hi fellow devrel! :hugs:

@masahirominami thanks for the initiative! :pray:t2:

Hi everyone ! Happy to meet you ! I’m Clement and I’m a student in IT in France :slight_smile:

• My current role is: Student - ESIEE-IT School - Master degree (software engineering / project manager)
  • My current location is: France
  • You can ask me about:
  • I use Baserow for: Student project with a company - the objective is to find an Airtable alternative to meet their needs.
  • I like Baserow for: open-source

As mentionned, I found Baserow as an alternative as Airtable and I do a PoC of the solution.
Congratulation to all developers that create Baserow ! And i’m looking forward to see new updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Clement :wave:

Thanks for joining the Baserow community and for your kind words! Make sure to jump in the running discussions and always feel free to start a new topic whenever you have a question, feedback, or suggestion :slightly_smiling_face: