Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday [March/April]

Hello-hello :wave:

This is a thread to welcome all of our new Baserow members. Maybe you are new to the community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you in our community, so don’t be shy — pop in and introduce yourself!

Don’t know what to tell? Use the template below:

• My current role is:
  • My current location is:
  • You can ask me about:
  • I use Baserow for:
  • I like Baserow for:

Please reply below to introduce yourself! We’re already happy to e-meet you :hugs:

Hey guys, I am so glad to be here :slight_smile:

• My current role is: Startup founder
  • My current location is: India
  • You can ask me about: any kind of development, hardcore video streaming, conferencing, API, coding, growth hacking.
  • I use Baserow for: Timesheets
  • I like Baserow for: its features. it wins where google sheets really looses.

I am working quite a lot with your rest APIs to customize baserow to my needs. I tried google sheets and had a bad time with it due to performance limitations etc etc.
Then, I tried nocodb and it became a showstopper since the opensource version was absolutely limited without anyway forward.

With baserow, I was able to customize it and achieve what I wanted. First, I tried the python SDK and found that all the apis were not implemented in it. And then, I ended up seeing your documentation and coding stuff by myself. The cost was a lot of development hours but since it was my own time, it worked fine for me.

I am really liking this product after fiddling with it so much. I am now looking for how I can collaborate in anyway with baserow. This has a huge potential to become a success similar to wordpress as it is quite stellar in the opensource world IMHO. This could end up being the ultimate customizable nocode Wordpress.

Thanks for all your efforts guys

Hello @computersrmyfriends, thank you for joining the Baserow community and for introducing yourself — it’s great to have you aboard!

And thanks for your kind words about Baserow, we appreciate it :hugs:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday [May/June]