Looking for someone to help me “self-host”

I’m looking for someone to help me “self-host” and assist with Baserow work when I have projects.

I have an immediate project (CRM/Inventory) to do but keen to start good longterm journey.

Hey Jay, not sure if you’re wanting to self-host Baserow on a Synology NAS, but here’s a guide if so.

As for your CRM/inventory project, here’s a CRM template and a company asset manager template that should help kick things off for you.

Hey @Jaymojo,

Are you looking for somebody in the community who has self hosting experience to help you self-host yourself, or are you looking for documentation to do it yourself ? :slight_smile:

Ideally someone in the community that wants to work with me on projects as and when I have these projects

1 Like

Hi Jay,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on REMOVED BY MOD
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

1 Like

I removed your mail adress. You shouldn’t use personal info in the community. You can communicate privately via pm. But why not keep the discussion public so everyone can learn.

Hello @Andrew! One of the perks of this community (that we are trying to develop) is having access to a larger group of builders who may help others with their challenges. That’s why I’m so happy to see you showing an interest in helping Jay with the Baserow self-hosting :blue_heart:

1 Like