⏰ Only one week left until No-Code Summit 2023 in Paris

[EDIT] :loudspeaker: Get your free ticket using promo code BASEROW3896 in this form!

No-Code Summit 2023 is happening next week in Paris. :fr:

Come and meet the Baserow team at stand S6 to grab your swag and join our founders at our speaking sessions:

:small_blue_diamond: October 10th, 12:15 - 13:00: The power of open-source and no-code. NCSCALE stage.
:small_blue_diamond: October 11th, 15:00 - 15:45: Build scalable databases and apps without coding. ALEGRIA stage.

There will also be no-code games, a hackathon, a party, and much more. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to network with a vibrant community of over 3,000 no-code professionals.

Don’t have a ticket yet? Here’s a special promo code from the Baserow team that will give you a 20% discount: BASEROW20. Get your ticket now, and see you there next week!

1 Like

Will either of these sessions be streamed?

I am really looking forward to this event!

Hello @kamille_parks, I can see that there is a Remote Pass, which gives access to the event ONLINE ONLY via the app for 2 days, priced at 10€.

Hey @kamille_parks, I’m not sure if this is relevant to you, but we have just received 50 free tickets. Maybe you would be interested in claiming one for yourself: Who wants a free ticket to the No-Code Summit in Paris? 🙋‍♀️ - #2.