- I have multiple tables in a single database that all are related to each other under a common topic (as expected)
- I have to review information between multiple tables, so I need to switch between them.
- So I switch from (table A, view X) to table B, and then back to table A. When I switch back to table A, the view is also changed to default. This requires me an extra click and also an extra page load to then load view X.
- I have to do step 3 multiple times a day, so it becomes frustrating very quickly.
Right now I open each specific view in a new tab, to avoid having to switch between them using web navigation.
- Remember the last used view, per table, per user
- When navigating to a table URL without specifying the view argument (
https://baserow.io/database/X/table/Y), display the remembered view (from step 1) instead of the default view.