Row filtering in link-to-table fields in forms

Hi, Olga!
Could you please give some explanation on how to understand the status and weight of the ticket?

I see some movements, but don’t understand what exactly which status and weight means) Say, does 767000 mean that the feature is going to come in the next update?

Hey @Alexander, developers choose their next tasks from the top of the list, where tasks have the highest weight (higher weight=higher priority). But it’s difficult to say when a feature will be ready, even if it’s a top priority, let’s say on page 1-3. This is because new features are constantly being added, bugs need fixing, and the list order keeps changing.

1 Like

Hi @olgatrykush, if I understand well this issue, I too would be very interested with the feature. I for instance have a “new movie” form (to enter a new movie in a “movies” table, linked to a “movie_genres” table, and I would like the form user to select the genre and sub-genre of the movie, by first selecting the genre, and then having a second dropdown containing only the subgenres in the pre-selected genre. Is that what the gitlab issue is about, or is it already possible in some way?

Hey @girardea, welcome to the Baserow community! :wave:

Yes, this feature will work for your use case! :slightly_smiling_face:

Great, any update since the issue was posted 4 months ago?

Hey @girardea, unfortunately, no updates as of now.