Self-hosted instance constantly saying 'Reconnecting' on web UI and eventually goes to 'Failed'

I am running a self-hosted instance using docker-compose within Portainer.
The instance seems to run without issue. I can create tables and add/import data. But every single page I go to I received a pop-up in the top right corner of the screen. On initial loading, I receive ‘Reconnecting with server.’
If I stay on the webpage for around 2 - 4 minutes the popup changes to the following ‘Connection to the server has failed. Please refresh the page.’

I have not found any error messages within the docker logs that seem to be connected with this issue. I even have log level set to debug and backend debugging turned on.

Below is my docker-compose setting file.

version: "3.4"

volumes:
  baserow_data:

services:
  baserow:
    container_name: baserow
    image: baserow/baserow:1.11.0
    restart: unless-stopped
    environment:
      BASEROW_PUBLIC_URL: 'myCustomDomain'
      BASEROW_BACKEND_LOG_LEVEL: 'DEBUG'
      BASEROW_BACKEND_DEBUG: 'on'
    ports:
      - "6000:80"
      - "6100:443"
    volumes:
      - baserow_data:/baserow/data

This error indicates your browser is failing to open a websocket connection to the baserow server. In your browsers network log you should see these connections failing, do they have a specific error? With various other reverse proxies you often have to enable some specific config to allow through websockets, but i wasn’t aware of any portainer specific settings that it uses for websockets. Alternatively your browser itself might be blocking these websocket connections.