Signup not found. The selected signup wasn't found, maybe it has already been deleted | K3S Helm

Hi, i try to fix that error since few days. I keep getting: Signup not found.
The selected signup wasn’t found, maybe it has already been deleted.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Everything else works in the backend so far.
I installed with K3S and helm.

I know it has something to do with the settings in my-baserow-frontend yaml file … not sure what … Please let me know how to fix it.

Someone alive? I went meanwhile through all the post talking about the same issue. My url in BASEROW_PUBLIC_URL is matching my URL i use when enter my browser…

Hey @Kekspace,

I suspect the Baserow team use the weekends to relax :slight_smile:

Can you share the full configuration you are using and any errors from the logs, I suspect that would show some kind of message of the log. Are you sure you want to use k3s as well? I am not sure what your experience is but it isn’t the easiest option if you are just starting out. If you have been using for other projects and are happy with administering it though then all is good :slight_smile:

Yes using it for windmill as well. Thought actually if Docker is no big difference and most will be maintained there might switch to docker.

Installing now with docker. Uninstalled it on k3s. If you have later seamless way for k3s let me know :slight_smile:

Ok now i have a issue my traefik uses k3s because of windmill. I installed now baserow on docker. Since traefik is running inside kubernetes and baserow is running in docker i need to make sure that traefik can route requets from my url to my baserow docker container … option expose baserow on a host port … then need to config traefik to rout to that host port using traefik file provider. Mount that stuff … or is there another option i can change the port ? Windmill uses port 80 as well. And that i installed quick dont want to touch it. Please let me know stuck since 3 days now.

The port baserow doesn’t really matter as such as you can configure your reverse proxy in this case traefik to direct to the internal port.

Set up the baserow container to map the ports to something else like 1234 then in your traefik config you would point the host for baserow to the internal container and that port, I think Traefik might allow you to do this with docker labels as well but I am not that familiar with Traefik.

1 Like