Supporting Baserow via Open Collective

Hi all, just wanted to leave a quick thank you for the product. I enjoyed working with Baserow for quite a while now.

Self-hosting was a bit painful at first (mostly because I wasn’t familiar with some of the recommended tools and needed to get used to them), but the documentation around this has improved a lot since my first step.

After mostly playing around I have now implemented my first small real-world use case with Baserow.

So of course I’d like to give back to Baserow. I’m in the lucky position of working for a company allowing employees to spend an amount of money on open source projects every month and I named Baserow as one of the projects I’d like to support. My company is using Open Collective for such contributions.

So I was just wondering if there are any plans for Baserow to set up an Open Collective account (similar to other big open source projects, like vue, webpack, OBS)?

4 Likes

This is a great idea @Tom! Currently, it’s only possible to sponsor Baserow via GitHub (https://github.com/sponsors/bram2w), but I don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t also support open collective. I’m going to look into this and I’ll keep you updated.

3 Likes