Themes in Baserow?

Hi guys,

I wonder if you’ve all thought about adding support for themes in Baserow. Have you all considered adding support for themes in Baserow?

an idea: An initial advantage is that for an average user it can get tired of reading line by line, so switching to dark mode would make it easier to visualize the information. Also, I think this would be a head start of Baserow over other nocode data storage solutions like Airtable, Nocodb etc.

Complementary ideas

Another thing that’s interesting to think about is a11yproject. The A11Y Project is a community-driven effort to make digital accessibility easier. This would be interesting to think about to increase Baserow accessibility to a larger number of people. Mainly for people who somehow have some difficulty reading or seeing Baserow data.

There are codes on GitHub that have implementations to change the color of a web page, maybe we can use these codes to increase Baserow’s accessibility. But I think it would be interesting the idea of ​​customizing Baserow themes, so that the user chooses the themes. Something similar to GitHub but for Baserow.

Hello @anon59363363, we have an open issue to add a dark theme to Baserow: Dark theme (#234) · Issues · Baserow / baserow · GitLab. We also have plans to make more accessibility improvements.