What is the row limit for Baserow?

Hi there

I would like to know what the row limit is for Baserow. I have a dataset of roughly 2m+ rows which we want to allow our users to query via an interface built on WeWeb. Is Baserow the correct solution to host such a dataset?

The dataset is static rows-wise (no additional records), but the no. of columns and the content in those columns will change, and it is linked to other tables (e.g. customer table).

Thanks!

Hey @yeehung

Hosted: 100k rows per workspace
Self-hosted: Unlimited

Sounds like self-hosted might be the way to go with a dataset of that size :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for replying! We are on the self hosted plan already, I was asking more from a performance angle.

Not Baserow-insider sorry, but I long as I see last releases were focusing on improving performances (see Release 1.17: up to 3x faster // Baserow).
I think Hiram or any member of the Baserow team may have some stats on time-to-proceed requests on million-big databases.

Hey @dynnammo :raised_hands:

@yeehung I would recommend watching this video where @bram shows how Baserow works with 2 million rows (API response time) after the performance optimizations we did in the 1.17 release: https://youtu.be/MUKv6Icj0wM?si=CAVZOShPeEyWETRm&t=405.

1 Like