What updates to expect on the community side?

Hey folks,

We’re going to make some improvements here in the forum, the idea is to make it work as smoothly as possible. Pending changes include the category reorganization that will be taking place over the next few days. We want to move some topics between categories — the overall goal is to make sure it is easy for you to navigate between them, and you know exactly what and where to ask. If you think I’ve made a mistake in moving some topics then please let me know. In addition to this, we’re going to update the Community Code of Conduct shortly.

From the next week, we’ll have a bit different approach on how we work with the feature requests. During the week, I’ll collect all your proposals, and every Friday (after we discuss them with the team), I’ll update you with a decision on your request.

And the last thing, we experienced downtime on the 22nd between 14:30 - 15:00 CET. If you had some problems with Baserow around that time, it was probably related to this. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused!

Have a great weekend, Baserow community :heart:
Olga

2 Likes