Who wants a free ticket to the leading API conference? 🙋

Baserow will be joining 2000+ attendees in Paris for this year’s APIdays on Dec 14-16.

Come say hi to the team (@Alex will be there :blush:) at the no-code village, and listen to our CRO talk, who is a special guest at the Airtable Panel on day 2, and will be sharing how Baserow API first and open source model helps companies to adopt no-code SaaS.

Want a ticket? Get it for free using the promo code: BASEROWVIP (€799 worth).

There is also a possibility to get full access to the online streaming conference, all you have to do is to register: https://www.apidays.global/nocode/.

Hope to meet some of the Baserow community members in person there :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I wanted to get a virtual ticket but they wanted to know more from me than I was willing to share.

Oh I see, almost all of the fields with ‘additional information’ are required to be filled out :worried:

I got the link, it should also work for you: https://app.hopin.com/events/apidays-paris-2022/reception. If they send another link tomorrow, I’ll share it here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your efforts. Still getting back to the form

Maybe when the conference is over the presentations are easier to follow.

1 Like

Hope so Peter :raised_hands: Let’s check again tomorrow on this:)

Hey Peter, the recordings from the conference will be available in 2 weeks, I’ll record Olivier’s talk and share it here :ok_hand:

1 Like

It’s a very good panel talk with 3 airtable consultants where we presented Baserow really well imo.

Definitely worth a watch! :slightly_smiling_face:

yes i can confirm, i was there, :slight_smile:
saw a demo and got interested in the whole thing
congrats looks nice from i saw on the stand :open_mouth:
i will look at the APIs then, how can you write to the database via a API
will try on a docker instal

2 Likes

Hello @dalu, first of all, welcome to the Baserow community :wave:

Glad to hear you liked the demo! If you have any questions while installing Baserow with Docker, feel free to ask them here.