Adding relation from one table to another in grid view, does not allow multiple choice in form view

Hi, I’m new to using Baserow and it has been great so far, but I have a particular need that I’m not sure is possible. I have a database with two different tables, students and guardians. I want a relation between these two tables between them that reflects which guardian belongs to which student. The thing is, one student can have more than one guardian AND one guardian can have more than one student. That works fine in grid view, I created the relationship and can just select as many kids as any guardian has. But in form view, I can only choose one kid at a time for a new guardian. I could go back and fix it, but that will eventually be a pain… Is it possible to have the form view of the relation to allow for the selection of more than one student? Or is it possible to have a form view of a relation between tables that is one to many?

Hello @Gaborio, first of all, welcome to the Baserow community :wave:

That’s indeed not possible to link to multiple entries in the form view, but we have an open issue to fix this: In Form view, enable linking to multiple table entries (#810) · Issues · Baserow / baserow · GitLab.

Here is a thread that addresses this request: Can't select multiple linked rows in form view.