Airtable Import not working?

I did a fresh local install of 1.9.1 via docker using the instructions in the docs. I’m using the standard docker image with no external db (just locally testing)

I’ve been unable to get the Airtable import to work, so I created a simple Airtable base with one row and it doesn’t work either. The UI just says “Something went wrong”

Here’s the base Airtable - Untitled Base

Hello @geoffatsource, first of all, welcome to the community!

The Airtable import is currently a bit limited: it’s in the Beta stage and the functionality is less stable, some imports may not work properly. But with all the community feedback, we plan to polish the feature very quickly :muscle:

Regarding your particular case: we were aware of this bug and it’s already fixed in the hosted version on baserow.io. There is a small delay with the self-hosted versions (including Docker one that you’re using), but a big bunch of errors will disappear with the next release which is expected to be next week. We can ping you as soon as new changes are available, so we could test the Airtable import again with you together. What do you think?

You can also follow the progress here: fixed some airtable import bugs (!615) · Merge requests · Bram Wiepjes / baserow · GitLab.

That would be great. Thank you!

Hello @geoffatsource! Good news: we fixed a bunch of Airtable import bugs in Baserow 1.10 and now it should work more smoothly. Make sure to test out this feature in the latest release version :slightly_smiling_face:

I tested a few bases with 1.10 and they worked. Thanks!

1 Like