Enhancement Request: Option to Limit Webhook Triggers to Human Actions Only

Dear Baserow Team,

I am writing to propose an enhancement for the webhook functionality in Baserow. Currently, the webhooks are triggered by actions such as creation, modification, and deletion, including those performed via the API. In my use case, I find that this setup triggers an excessive number of webhooks, many of which are not necessary for my workflow.

I would like to suggest the introduction of an option within the webhook settings that allows users to specify that webhooks should only be triggered by human actions, excluding those made through the API. This feature would enable more precise control over webhook triggers, significantly reducing the number of unnecessary calls and enhancing the overall efficiency of using Baserow in various workflows.

I believe that this enhancement would be beneficial to many users who seek to have more tailored webhook triggers, especially in environments where both manual and API interactions occur frequently.

Thank you for considering this request. I am looking forward to potentially seeing this feature in future updates.

1 Like