Impossible to create row

Hi Baserow community!

I want to make a feedback about a bug we experienced on our self-hosted Docker Baserow. We faced a bug preventing us to create new entries on some (not all) tables of our database.

Here is an extract of the logs:

ile "/baserow/venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/django/db/backends/utils.py", line 84, in _execute
baserow-backend-1               |     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
baserow-backend-1               | psycopg2.errors.UndefinedFunction: operator does not exist: text = numeric
baserow-backend-1               | LINE 1: ...ble505model_id" IN (386) AND NOT (V0."field_5549" = replace_...
baserow-backend-1               |                                                              ^
baserow-backend-1               | HINT:  No operator matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

After investigation, we could solve the problem by deleting a particular formula field and re-creating it.

Have you ever heard about this kind of issue?
I found this issues that can be related: Can't create new lines in my table
And : Cannot create a row - #2 by nigel

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Asan

Thanks for sharing, @asan. I’ll share it with the development team to check the issue.

Hey @asan,

thanks for reporting it. Yes, it might be due to a formula. Could you please share more information about the table structure and the formula you deleted?

I’d like to reproduce the bug in order to properly fix it.

Hi!
Here is the formula we deleted filter(lookup('Mobilisations GL', 'Votre Groupe Local'), totext(lookup('Mobilisations GL', 'Mobilisation confirmée')) = 'Confirmée'). What other information do you need?
We just duplicated the field, and deleted it and this worked.
Thanks four your job!
asan