NodeJS Baserow client (fully in TypeScript)

I am thrilled to announce the release of latest “baserow-client” NPM Package! :rocket:

I have personally worked on developing the “baserow-client” package to make your experience working with the Baserow API smoother and more efficient. This package is entirely written in TypeScript and offers a wide range of tools and utilities to simplify your interactions with the Baserow platform.

Let me share with you some of the key features you can expect from the “baserow-client” package:

:small_blue_diamond: TypeScript-based: I have designed the package to harness the power of TypeScript fully. You can now enjoy the benefits of static typing, improved code completion, and better error detection while working with the Baserow API.

:small_blue_diamond: Baserow API Integration: Seamlessly integrate your applications with the Baserow API using the “baserow-client” package. It provides you with a robust set of functions and methods to perform various operations on your Baserow data and resources effortlessly.

:small_blue_diamond: Simplified Workflow: I understand the importance of a streamlined workflow, which is why I have created an intuitive interface within the “baserow-client” package. With it, you can easily create, read, update, and delete records, tables, and fields in your Baserow instance.

To get started with the “baserow-client” package, follow these simple steps:

:one: Install the package using NPM: npm install baserow-client
:two: Import the package in your TypeScript project: import BaserowClient from 'baserow-client'
:three: Create an instance of the client using your Baserow API credentials.
:four: Start leveraging the power of the “baserow-client” package to interact with the Baserow API and unlock a world of possibilities!

For detailed documentation, examples, and code snippets, please visit the official NPM package page: baserow-client on NPM

I encourage you to explore the “baserow-client” package and experience the advantages it offers in streamlining your development workflow with the Baserow API. Your feedback and contributions are highly valued and will play a crucial role in enhancing the package even further.

If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am here to assist you. Happy coding! :computer::sparkles:

#baserow #npm #typescript #api #development #opensource

4 Likes

This is great work :)! We’ve been adding new e2e playwright tests recently using typescript and i’ll look to migrate the REST code to using your library instead.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! I’m thrilled that you find our work great. It’s exciting to see the adoption of TypeScript-based e2e playwright tests.

I’m glad to hear you’re considering migrating your REST code to my library. Library simplifies REST API interactions, enhancing performance and maintainability. If you need any assistance during the migration, i am here to help.

Thanks again for your support and considering our library. I’m excited to see the positive impact it will have on your project.

1 Like

This is great, thanks a lot, @tomaskazatel!

I am not a developer, but I am an intensive and passionate Eleventy user… do you plan to create a plugin that seamlessly allows to sync 11ty data with a Baserow database?

1 Like

Hi, thanks a lot

This is the first I’ve heard of 11ty, but I’ve briefly explored it and it looks interesting. I prefer to use NodeJS, for which this package will suffice. I’m not sure exactly how 11ty can be used without development. Can you explain it somehow?

Thanks a lot, if it’s interesting for me I’ll be happy to prepare something like this.