Table of DB in baserow Cloud no longer accessible

Describe the problem

Describe, step by step, how to reproduce the error or problem you are encountering.

We have created a DB with multiple tables and a survey on one table A. In this survey table A we use some one Link to another table B. The survey has been running for about 2 weeks. Yesterday I wanted to see the results in A. Every entry from table B should have an answer in survey A. When we created survey A I opted out of the option to create corresponding column in table B. I now chose to do that and create corresponding column in B which contained all survey items of A. Everything seemed fine.

Today the surevy A is no longer functional since it appearantly cannot lookup entries from table B.
I can’t think of anything else that has changed since yesterday.

Link to Survey A: Abfrage Info Displays an Schulen in Ulm // Baserow
The Admin Link Login // Baserow gives me a “view not found”.

I can still access entries of this surveytable A via the entries in this (yesterday) newly created column from table B

Provide screenshots or include share links showing:

I can’t post more links / Screenshots since this user is new

Table Overview:

How many rows in total do you have in your Baserow tables?

Please attach full logs from all of Baserow’s services

No Logs…

Thanks for your time.

Exporting Table is also not possible.

… and creating a new table is also not possible.

Hi @s.fischer,

today we are performing a scheduled maintanence Details on scheduled maintenance and downtime on June 13 ⚙️

So it is necessary to wait until the maintenance is finished.

Thanks @petrs everything is working again it seems the error was due to the scheduled maintenance