Baserow Community Values
Here are the principles that lie at the heart of the Baserow community. We aim to unite people with a similar vision, folks who value the same things
We, the team, are honest about our goals and plans, and we expect the same honest feedback from our community.
We encourage our users to speak up by sharing their experiences and insights about Baserow — making our time together even better.
We want our users to know that when they build with Baserow, they are never alone. We, the Baserow team, are their advocates, and we’re always available for them.
We go above and beyond basic human decency in communication because we think everybody needs a little extra kindness.
Code of Conduct
Well, we all know how important it is to work and collaborate in a place where you and your ideas are valued. Only if everybody is thoughtful and welcoming, we make it easier to support each other.
The Baserow team is always here to make sure all users and contributors feel welcome when they jump in to connect, share, get help or learn. But without explicit rules, sometimes it is tough to keep a healthy environment. Here is where the Code of Conduct comes in.
We have adopted the Contributor Covenant to ensure that our community remains a friendly, safe space for the Baserow members. By joining our community you agree to adhere to these rules
We as members, contributors, and leaders pledge to make participation in our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
Behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people
- Being open and honest
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback
- Learning from the experience
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall community
Unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery, and sexual attention or advances of any kind
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing other’s private information, such as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise, unacceptable behavior may be reported to the community leaders responsible for enforcement at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated promptly and fairly. Community leaders are obligated to respect the privacy and security of the reporter of any incident.