With automated workflows, you can connect your databases with other tools and your information will automatically enter where you need it without relying on manual input and output. That can be notifications, updates, approvals, etc.
But, like anything else, choosing automation can come with challenges. In the blog post, @troytessalone outlined the top 5 database automation mistakes plus advice on how to avoid them:
- Not planning and designing the automation carefully.
- Not properly organizing and labeling your database.
- Not testing the automation thoroughly.
- Using automation to replace manual processes without considering the impact.
- Not maintaining and updating the automation.