App Builder Templates

Hi,

I am trying to get my head round the App Builder but struggling to visualise how best to use it so I thought i’d refer to templates. Where can I find these? I’ve watched the video series and taken a look at the website and the app builder website says you have templates?

Hey @NicoR93, apologies for the confusion! Application Builder templates are coming in Baserow 1.25, which is pre-scheduled for the end of May. :raised_hands:

Thank you for your reply. Would you happen to have any links or examples of how people have been able to use the App Builder. I’m going to rewatch the playlist you created but just wondered if there were any examples?

Hey @NicoR93, sure, please check out these links:

Apologies for the quality. I quickly recorded this GIF to demonstrate how the product roadmap can be managed using the Application Builder:

productroadmapp

@frederikdc, could we perhaps share a few links to the finished projects so that @NicoR93 can see the Application Builder in action?

Hi,

https://esgportal.baserow.site/ is a nice one.

1 Like

I am also diving into the Application Builder and looking for examples to inspire me…

How do I access this Application Builder app? Do I need to create a login on the esgportal page here?

https://nexus.esgportal.eu/en/signin

Hey @MikeTran, here is how to create an app: Create an application // Baserow.

We also released the first application builder templates:

1 Like

I was going to have a look at this as well, but yea, looks like you need a log in to get in. :slight_smile:

You can reset the password in the table of the User Data source, but the default password should be template everywhere.

1 Like

lol. I just worked that out… :sweat_smile: Thanks Frederik. :slight_smile: So for other slow folk like me, install the template (in blue listed above) and the app installs with it, and then you can also reset the password for one of the accounts to log in yourself with that user (or just use “template” :man_facepalming:). I am getting more excited to use this to deliver an app I am working on at the moment. Currently just using forms to drive it, but if I can bring together the elements I need then this will be amazing.

Thanks to the team that are creating this app building tool, it will be so useful. I can see myself migrating a bunch of apps over to this in time. :green_heart:

1 Like