🏆 Baserow community contest: winners revealed!

Hey community!

First of all, we want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who participated in the first community contest “Made With Baserow”. We’re always learning from the community contributions, and we know that many of you are too. When we launched this initiative, we wanted to see what amazing solutions our users have built using Baserow. We were surprised by the creativity and complexity of all the submissions we got — thank you again for the overall engagement.

The process of picking just one grand prize winner was difficult, to say the least.

But after evaluating all the use cases, we’re excited to announce the winner of the contest and it’s … :drum:

:trophy: @frederikdc for the nutrition app that creates recipes and counts daily calories.

We also decided to send boxes with Baserow goodies to 3 more participants. They are:

:medal_sports: @joseph_appsmith for the app that generates charts from Baserow data.
:medal_sports: @lucw for the tool to assist with language learning.
:medal_sports: @Siddharth for the app-based cab company.

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for sharing your amazing Baserow stories :blue_heart:

I’ll be reaching out to the winners directly this week :love_letter:

Thanks again to everyone who shared their creations and helped make this initiative a success. Even though the contest is over, the building never ends. We are always on the lookout for what our users create with Baserow, so feel free to show your creations here.

Even if you’re not one of the winners, please don’t worry! We want to publish your story, with credit and a link to your website (or community profile, if you prefer) to ensure you receive some well-deserved recognition.

In case you missed it, you can check out the contest details and all submissions here.

Keep an eye on our Twitter account and the community forum for our next initiatives.

Warm regards,
Olga

7 Likes

I am more than happy to be a part of this.
The level of support and encouragement that @olgatrykush provided me made this experience truly unforgettable.:smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners. These are all really creative use cases, and it’s great to see BaseRow used in many different ways.

Many thanks, glad to appear on this list ! I want to point out we’re all winners with Baserow, having such a wonderful platform helps everyone.

2 Likes

Just got my swag in the mail! Thanks @olgatrykush and Baserow! And congrats to all the winners :clap:

1 Like

Yay! Glad to hear it was delivered without any problems :sweat_smile:

1 Like

How I start my day now. Thanks @olgatrykush

2 Likes

Wow @lucw! Love your keyboards :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like